We’ve all heard of the 80/20 rule… Eat healthy and/or mindful 80% of the time and then you can splurge the other 20% of the time. Well, maybe not splurge, but you get the idea. I wanted to take this concept one step further and try to clean up the rest of my life as well as my diet, at least 80% of the time. There are tons of chemicals and hazards that infiltrate our lives each and every day, that I wanted to see how much I could take that number down, without being completely obsessed about it for every second of the day. While doing research for myself, I thought I would share my findings with anyone else who was interested. Hopefully, we can all live a little cleaner and a little better – 80% of the time!